Sunday, May 3, 2009

Support Your Local Blogger - A Word of Thanks

Just a quick note to say a word of thanks to Truman over at Truman's Take. If you've followed our exchange of late regarding the Brentwood City Commission election you'll understand why. If not, you've got some catching up to do -- and you can do it through a search on his site or mine.

Anyway, my point is that the growing number of bloggers in Brentwood can become a real strength for the people of our community by disseminating information, sharing thoughts, and providing places for people to discuss the issues we're facing. Truman's been doing it much longer than I have so I appreciate both his desire for accountability on my part and his willingness to follow along with this blog as we grow in the coming weeks, months, and years. 

If you haven't read Truman's site, give it a look -- I check it daily. Two other recent additions to the Brentwood-centric blogosphere that are on my daily reading list are Susan Leathers' BrentWord and Kelly G's Outside the Brentwood Bubble. If you try those out, I think you'll like them. (If not, send a request for a refund to BrentwoodWatchdog@gmail.com.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment